WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be an integral member of the National Pharmacies' family in a positive, fun work environment
- Comprehensive training & development
- Generous employee discounts + an allowance for a stylish uniform
- Annual Award Nights
National Pharmacies are looking for a customer service focused Pharmacy Assistant to assist our members and customers with health focused solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Pharmacy Assistant, you will deliver high level customer service whilst being informative, and providing advice on a range of health and beauty products and services. You will also participate in stock management and merchandising activities, point of sale operation, cash handling, housekeeping and accepting prescriptions for processing.
This is a unique opportunity to build a career in an organisation that will support your ongoing professional development and offers career progression. A broad range of employee benefits are also available.
In this role, you will:
- provide friendly and professional customer service and advice on a range of health and beauty products.
- suggest products that meet customers needs and close the sale
- explain how products work & demonstrating how to use products
- be committed to attending regular training
- be able to operate a cash register & EFTPOS Facilities.
- manage inventory and ensure displays are merchandised appropriately
- be flexible to work at different locations
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will have well developed communication and interpersonal skills, excellent personal and professional presentation, be energetic and be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Experience, skills & attributes:
- outstanding customer service skills
- cash handling & EFTPOS experience
- excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- ability to work flexible hours
- willingness to supply or undergo a police check prior to commencement
National Pharmacies recognises that the future of community pharmacy and optical businesses lies in providing outstanding advice, customer service and professional services, as well as accurate and timely dispensing of prescriptions.
At National Pharmacies, for over 100 years, we have cared for the community with an ultimate vision of creating a healthier nation, one member at a time.
Since opening our doors as a single dispensary in Adelaide in 1911, our unique membership benefits, personalised customer service and extensive selection of products are now available at over 51 pharmacies in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales, with 21 Optical stores operating in South Australia and Victoria.
National Pharmacies is a mutual organisation where profits made through operations are returned to members in the form of benefits. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service and professional advice, along with a wide range of products and services.
As a membership-based organisation, National Pharmacies is a market leader in the dynamic and ever-expanding healthcare industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are passionate about health focused solutions and customer service, then we would like to hear from you!
No agencies please.