Rehabilitation Consultant - Perth
(Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or EP) - Return to work, RTO
Do you want to be part of values driven, market leading, Innovative and dynamic Employer Rehabilitation Services organisation? Then this could be the role and company you've been seeking.
An Occupational Rehabilitation Provider specialising in RTW with the simple mission to provide innovative solutions for their clients.
You will be responsible for assessing and assisting claimants in terms of injury rehabilitation/injury treatment and return to work.
- Able to customise and offer a local caseload (ie all clients within 25 min drive)
- We are looking for Rehab Consultants either Part or Full Time. Real flexibility and work life balance on offer.
- Excellent salary + bonus + other unique perks.
- Happy to consider candidates with various amounts of experience.
- Must have a real passion and drive for Occupational Rehabilitation.
- Industry leading organisation.
- A collaborative successful and ambitious team. Looking for like minded colleague.
We require a proactive Rehabilitation Consultant who wants to make a real difference for their clients.
The role will require:
- Provide comprehensive case management, rehabilitation services and assessment.
- To provide support and guidance in Case Management strategy on New Employer Cases
- Assessing of claimants (phone calls, face to face and web based methods)
- Quality management responsibilities
- Contribute to Customer reviews and reports.
- Results focused leadership
- Business Development and Account Management responsibilities
- Tertiary qualifications essential; Occupational Therapist (OT), Physio's, EPs.
- AHPRA registration.
- Experience in workplace rehabilitation (only desired, as thorough training and development is provided)
- A good understanding and knowledge of the WorkCover legislation guidelines and Principles.
- Drivers license & vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an innovative organisation.
Please apply today for further information with an updated copy of your resume to:
M: 0451 740 900
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: