General Practitioner (Vr) - Mixed Billing - Inner North Perth
General Practitioner required for a busy mixed billing centre based North of Perth. You will be working in an affluent area where there is a mixed patient demographics. The centre is located on a busy shopping street and offers great exposure to patients.
You will be replacing a retiring doctor who is willing to hand over her patient base. Support includes Nursing (CDM), Podiatry, pathology and a wide range of allied health services.
There is an existing patient base and we are confident that you will be busy from day one. However, to support the new doctor there will be an initial hourly rate for the first three months of employment.
General Practitioners have their own dedicated consulting rooms, can use a large and well-equipped treatment room and there is a procedure room available if you have a special interest in Skin Work.
Standard consultations are 15-minutes with an average consultation fee of $75 per consult.
Requirements for the role:
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No restrictions in terms of DPA
- Consultative approach to medicine
- Opportunity to join a well-established mixed billing centre
- Full nursing support which will drastically reduce your admin time
- Excellent remuneration + Initial hourly rate for the first 3 months
- Take over patient base from retiring doctor
- Non-Corporate, Doctor owned and operated
- On-site parking within affluent area
Interested? Then please contact Hayden Kaylani email@example.com
or call+61 423 739 094
Alternatively, you can visit our website and check out our other opportunities - www.gorillajobs.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: