Greencross Vets are looking for someone who lives our values, our PACKT: Passion, Authentic, Caring, Knowledge and Togetherness and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Greencross is Australia’s largest integrated pet care provider with a network of retail stores (Petbarn and City Farmers), veterinary practices (Greencross Vets), animal hospitals and grooming salons across the country. Our leadership team are passionate, innovative and customer centric, and looking to take our growth to the next level.
Greencross Kilsyth is located in the Dandenong ranges of Melbourne, close to the Yarra Valley wine district and 45 minutes from the CBD via the M3. The Kilsyth team include 6 Vets and 9 Nurses and are an experienced and supportive team focused on gold standards of care and further education. We are a large, light and bright practice with 3 consulting rooms, surgery, separate dog and cat hospital wards, laser therapy, IM3 dental machine and in-house lab. You will be supported with 5 weeks annual leave (inclusive of 1-week study leave) with endless of opportunities for continuing education.
About the role:
This role is seeking a Veterinarian with 2 years’ experience to fill a Full-Time position working 4 days during the week, one full weekend and one short Saturday per month. Our team are specialised in surgery, internal medicine and feline medicine and focused on growth and development however surgery skills are preferable.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Skills in surgery
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills??
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high-quality practice
- Client-focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Be flexible in your working style, open to weekend work
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- 70,000 - 90,000 salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
Our team at Kilsyth are patient focused and fast paces who love a laugh and don’t take themselves too seriously whilst delivering gold standards if care for our dedicated client base. At Greencross Vets we strive to provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: