Full Time Pharmacist
THE PHARMACEUTICAL LOCUM COMPANY
Central Mangrove, NSW
- Date Posted: 23 Feb 2021
- Job: 37830
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time or part-time Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacist in the Central West area of NSW. You will be joining a team that is focused on providing a high level of service to our community, all three of the owners live and work locally, are all AACP accredited and able to deliver vaccination services. This pharmacy has a high staff retention rate, with 5 staff having reached 10 years of service. The ethos of this pharmacy is that if they look after the patients, the business will look after itself. As Pharmacist, your responsibility will include standard pharmacist duties (checking prescriptions & webster packs, being available for OTC and prescription counselling), medschecks, vaccinations, wider clinical services if qualified or interested in pursuing further training/skill development. There is also an opportunity for a wider range of duties if qualified/interested.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are able to engage with other staff as well as patients
* You are able to work well in a team environment
* You are able to focus on delivering the best possible care to patients
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are reliable and trustworthy
* You have a willingness to embrace life in a small town and be a part of the community
* Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Heart of NSW and is home to approx. 3,500 people. The town lies on the bank of the Lachlan River, an hour from Parkes, Forbes, West Wyalong & Lake Cargelligo. This town is easily accessible by road.
You will be offered a rate starting at $40/hr (for minimal experience/no other qualifications) negotiable upward depending on other qualifications and experience. You will be working full-time 38 hours/week or less if preferred. You will be working Saturdays on rotation (1 in 4). Flexibility is required when other pharmacists are on leave.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: