South Penrith, NSW
Paediatric Speech Pathologist required to join a growing organisation based in Penrith.
Your new company
The organisation specialises in a blend of community and clinic based treatment for children and adults predominantly between the ages of 0-26. You will be joining a NDIS provider in an exciting period of growth.
Your new role
As a Paediatric Speech Pathologist you will be working to diagnose, evaluate and manage conditions of clients living with disabilities. You will then create treatment plans and work with families to implement these in to day to day life.
What you'll need to succeed
- A tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Professional Registration (SPA)
- Current Working With Children Check and Police Check
- Experience working with children and families
- Current driver's license
What you'll get in return
- Bonus Scheme
- Money and leave for professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Work as part of a supportive and growing organisation
- Experience with a paediatric case load
What you need to do now
This opportunity is immediately available. If you're interested in this role contact Jennifer Lawless by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential discussion.
D: +61 (0)2 9049 6951
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: