Physiotherapist | Occupational Therapist
Australian Health Professionals are seeking a passionatePhysiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
to join our growing Mildura team!
- Competitive Salary Packages, negotiable upon experience
- Great Company Culture with fantastic benefits, such as incentives, team building and flexible working arrangements, we want to work with you and your needs!
- AHP offer all staff incredible on-site management support. The management team are all clinical professionals with extensive experience in the aged care space.
- Comprehensive induction and training.
- Work nation-wide! We have sites across Australia and can support with relocation and travel where required.
- Variety of roles available for permanent and casual staff
- Refer-A-Friend program – refer a successful candidate and be rewarded! $$$
- Australian Health Professionals is a growing organisation, we have opportunities for advancement to senior and management roles. We are always looking for driven and passionate individuals to take the next step in their career.
- NDIS Opportunities available!
Your new role:
- Full-time permanent position (Casual and locum positions also available)
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Delivering evidence-based Physiotherapy/OT treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- Qualified in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be based in Australia
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
- Limited Registration applicants must hold current letter of good standing
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Within the past 5 years the business has doubled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
To apply, please contact Australian Health Professionals directly or alternatively send an application via the seek advertisement.
Feel free to contact us directly for more information.
Call Jess on 02 8889 4072 or email your resume to email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: