Trainee Medical Officer Anatomical Pathology
SOUTH AUSTRALIA HEALTH CAREERS
Apply nowJob no:726399
Work type:Full time
- SA Pathology - Anatomical Pathology
- Full time temporary up to 31 Jan 2021 - Total Indicative Remuneration $95,302 - $154,699 - MDP2
The incumbent will enter the SA Pathology Anatomical Pathology training programme with a view to gaining the FRCPA.
During training the person will participate in :
- the provision of surgical pathology, cytology and mortuary services and diagnose under appropriate supervision the presence and stages of disease in body tissues, fluids, secretions and other specimens
- undergraduate and postgraduate medical education through teaching, clinico-pathological patient review and personal study
- advancement of knowledge through research.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: