Cardiac Technologist / Cardiac Technician / Cardiac Sonographer - Grade 2
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high-quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care and community health services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
The Cardiology Department at Eastern Health provides invasive Cardiology services at Box Hill Hospital, and non-invasive Cardiology services at Box Hill, Angliss and Maroondah Hospitals. Across all three sites, the Cardiology Department performs over 20,000 procedures each year, including echocardiography, percutaneous coronary intervention, cardiac CT, cardiac rhythm management and cardiac electrophysiology.
About the role
An opportunity exists for a part-time cardiac technologist to join the Cardiology Department at Eastern Health. The successful applicant will be teamwork driven and have a strong customer focus. Eastern Health Cardiology offers various professional development opportunities, including structured in-house education programs for all procedural modalities.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- A Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent.
- Applicants with experience in echocardiography must be at least halfway through an Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR) accredited ultrasound courses such as the Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Ultrasound (QUT), or equivalent.
- A strong commitment to high-quality care.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities.
- Friendly & supportive team.
- Salary packaging options.
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals.
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First: Agility: Humility: Respect: Kindness: Excellence
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: