ROYAL FREEMASONS LTD
Safety Beach, VIC
- Premium Aged Care Facility located in Safety Beach
- Permanent Part- time positions available
- Valid AHPRA registration required
Care, compassion, and respect have been at the heart of Royal Freemasons since it was founded as a charitable organisation in 1867. Our residential care, home care and support services deliver high quality care to people in their homes, in our independent living units, our retirement apartments and aged care residential sites, with all services tailored to their individual needs.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse, Division 1, Grade 2 to join our already successful and motivated team. Royal Freemasons Mount Martha Valley has 125 beds providing a variety of high and specialize with Dementia Care. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent team attitude, are willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties.
Through a multi-disciplinary approach, you will co-ordinate and manage the provision of care (assess, plan, implement and evaluate) and complex clinical nursing procedures to all residents within the facility under the direction of the Facility Manager.
You should be highly organised and self-motivated, and someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. If you have proven experience within aged care in a similar residential facility setting, we offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment.
- Division 1 Registered Nurse with current and valid AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 + years experience within the Aged Care Industry (caring for high care and dementia residents)
- Knowledge of Accreditation principles, ACFI, Aged Care Act
- Genuine commitment to making a difference to the lives of our residents
- Current valid Police Check and a Valid Australian Working Visa are required prior to employment
- A Victorian Drivers Licence and access to car
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft office
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. We offer salary packaging and a comprehensive employee benefits scheme. With locations across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: