CHEMIST WAREHOUSE ARMADALE SHOPPING CITY
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
Not only can you become a registered Pharmacist in one of our 500 stores nationwide, we also offer great career pathways! This is an exciting opportunity to commence your professional pharmacy career and gain a wide variety of on-the-job experience!
During your Internship Program with us, we will provide you with:
- Interactive face-to-face sessions covering clinical pharmacy and retail management
- Access to exclusive exam resources
- Practise oral exams with immediate constructive feedback
- A dedicated onsite preceptor
- Ongoing support from program facilitators and coordinators
- Assisting with scripts in/out and dispensing
- Counselling customers about medications
- Ordering and unpacking Dispensary stock
- General Dispensary administration
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Completed a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
- Ability to undertake pre-registrant year immediately
- Retail Pharmacy experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agencies will not be entertained.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: