CHEMIST WAREHOUSE LIEGE STREET INNALOO
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Student Pharmacist to join our ever growing and well-loved family business. In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks under Pharmacist supervision to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild and QCPP.
- Assisting with customer service queries
- Assisting with scripts in/out and dispensing
- Counselling customers about medications
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Completing a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
- Knowledge of Pharmacy products
- Strong communication skills between all stakeholders
- Excellent customer service
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agencies will not be entertained.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: