Part Time or Full Time Skin Cancer role available in Toowoomba. This practice is in a DPA/DWS area! Training on Offer!
- 65% Billings - Skin Cancer
- Training can be on offer!
- DPA Location
- Call Dan Waldron on
An Unrestricted Fellow is required for this state of the art, and extremely busy, skin cancer clinic in Toowoomba. The clinic is part of a larger organisation that specialises in the early detection, diagnosis, treatment and management of Skin Cancer and Melanoma. The clinic itself offers an extensive list of services, up to and including Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery. You will be joining an experienced team of 4 GPs, with the option of committing to either full time or part time hours. Utilising your skills and experience you can very well earn in excess of $500 per hour! Benefits of the Practice
- 65% of Billings
- Experienced GPs will earn in excess of $500 per hour
- Supportive work environment
- DPA Location
- Training Can be Provided
- Nursing support
- Desirable modern facilities
- Specialist AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience with skin cancer examinations/procedures
- Strong work ethic along with very strong patient relationship building
- Unrestricted GP as the clinic is in a Non DWS area
If this role sounds like something that might interest you please get in touch by giving Dan Waldron a call on 0424 252 459 alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Daniel Waldron would love to talk to you about this role. Dan had an unusual path into Recruitment, after completing a Criminology Degree in 2014 he began a short stint in recruitment before moving to Australia from the UK.