Pharmacist Services Manager
STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Brisbane City, QLD
- Competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications
- A structured coaching and mentoring program (paid for by us)
- Invitation to our annual conference in Brisbane (paid for by us)
- Structured and supported pathways to become a pharmacy owner
- Personal development retreats away (paid for by us)
- Personalised mentor program, we are here to support your career development
- A shared service and innovation model to support your journey
- A workplace focussed on creating a common purpose, integrity, energy and passion
- Family orientated and philanthropic culture where success is openly celebrated and rewarded
About the role:
The person we are seeking will be an experienced and qualified Pharmacist who enjoys the opportunity to travel and work as a permanent full time relieving Pharmacist Manager across any of our stores in Queensland with the occasional opportunity to travel to our NSW stores.
You must be focussed, adaptable and be flexible to work in a variety of stores, have a good handle on dispensing prescriptions, engaging with customers, providing staff direction and resolving day to day business issues.
This position will be based in Queensland preferably from Brisbane , however, there may be occasional interstate travel from time to time including to our National Support Office in Adelaide.
The successful applicant will be a positive individual who can contribute to the success of the pharmacy. Prior experience in a similar role and the ability to demonstrate leadership and initiative will be a key component of this role.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a results-oriented, customer service focussed person with great customer engagement and business delivery techniques.
- A willingness to embrace and practice our values
- Ability to leverage your influence to promote and serve your team
- Eager and willing to add to your knowledge base and skills
- Leading by example and being an excellent role model for your team
- A willingness to release ownership, delegate important tasks and projects as required
- A deep understanding of exceptional customer service
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in various mediums
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers
- Technical competency supported by resilience and flexibility
- Motivated to take on challenges with minimal supervision
Qualifications and experience:
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Current police clearance
- 2 to 3 years prior experience managing a community pharmacy
- Demonstrated experience managing daily pharmacy operations
- Proven experience with 6CPA professional pharmacy practice programs
- Experience with Dose Administration Aids (DAAs) and compliance with pharmacy regulations
- Familiarity working with key performance indicators
- Experience with budgets, wage%, and Gross Profit management
- Familiarity with MINFOS Dispense and POS highly regarded.
Who we are:
The Star Pharmacy Group has 50 pharmacies located in NSW, QLD, SA and is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmacy groups.
We seek to attract and retain only the best people who align with our values and can thrive in a high-performance environment, underpinned by innovation, purpose, balance and contribution.
Testimonial for this role:
"Despite missing loved ones and friends whilst travelling as PSM, this is balanced by Star Pharmacy Group's attention in taking care of you. From a hired car or pharmacy vehicle to drive in, to comfortable accommodations that include apartments with cooking amenities. You can enjoy endless opportunities to explore the town and surrounding areas such as Port Douglas when in Cairns. Other benefits:
- Awesome beach walks, at sunrises and sunsets when in QLD
- Generous daily meal allowances
- Flights booked by NSO, taxi/ travel expenses promptly reimbursed with receipts
- Meeting different characters and locals, interstate
- Trying out a variety of eateries and tourist spots
In a nutshell, it is a nice, enjoyable escape!
Linh Van Lai
PSM, Dec. 2018 - current"
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: