Site Workplace Health And Safety Coordinator
- Full Time Role
- Stegbar Lansvale Location – Off Street Parking
- Close to public transport
Your New Job:
A position is now available for a Site Workplace Health and Safety Coordinator within the Stegbar Lansvale Windows business.
About the Position:
Promote and achieve the highest practicable standard of work health and safety within Stegbar and ensure compliance with all relevant WHS and self-insurance regulatory requirements, legislation and standards.
Lead, facilitate and implement JELD-WEN, Safety Management System, Injury Management (Return to Work) program, Corporate Risk Management, Business Continuity and Emergency Management Plans.
What you'll be required to do:
- Implement JELD-WEN Safety Management System
- Maintain JELD-WEN Self Insurance requirements.
- Coordinate JELD-WEN Return to Work Program
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Provide day to day advice, guidance, education and training to various employees.
- Take a leadership role in promoting safetyProvide solutions and identify areas of improvement to audit non-conformances.
- Comply with legislative changes and developments as well as changes to internal WHS procedures / instructions.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Diploma in WHS or Masters in WHS
- Relevant experience in WHS (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
- Good computer skills in excel, word and general windows programs.
- Ability to influence and communicate with personnel at all levels in the organisation.
- A commitment to contributing to a safe work place.
- Ability to prepare and present training courses, good subject knowledge and the ability to research.
- Experience working in a Self-Insurance environment.
- Experience in co-ordinating all aspects of injury management and workplace rehabilitation including treatment, retraining, claims management and return to work co-ordination.
If this sounds like you APPLY now and email your expression of interest with a resume and covering letter.
Applications close Friday 6th March 2020
In the event you are shortlisted for an interview, and are then selected to progress to the next stage following interview, you must be prepared to undergo the following pre-employment screening processes as part of the selection process:
- Pre-employment Medical Assessment
- National Police Check
- Reference Checks - Please include two work related referees in your resume for reference checking purposes - please ensure your referee details are current and are people that have supervised you.
JELD-WEN promotes safety first
JELD-WEN Australia values a diversity and equity in the workplace
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: