Optical Assistant - Rjk Optometry
Coffs Harbour, NSW
RJK Optometry is the longest established Independent Optometry Practice in Coffs Harbour. Our mission is to be the premier provider of eyecare and eyewear on the Coffs Coast.
We pride ourselves on providing quality eyecare for the whole family. Our Optometrists use the latest technology and have years of experience, providing the most comprehensive eye exams available.
RJK Optometry have an incredible range of designer frames available exclusively in Coffs Harbour to us, catering to customers with a taste for the bold or understated and contemporary.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Optical Assistant you will
- Work with the team to provide personalised solutions for our customers
- Drive sales through exceptional retail skills and knowledge
- Be willing to keep up to date with frame fashions and trends
- Provide WOW experiences for customers throughout their journey in practice and beyond
This is a full time role Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
You will bring your face-to-face retail experience, excellent communication skills, customer service and team focus to our business.
The successful person will have the following skills and attributes:
- A strong retail background & superior customer service skills
- Passion and desire to learn new skills
- Calm, composed and solution orientation with good problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Community orientated
- Be willing and available to greet patients and visitors in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their needs
- Have a great can do attitude, willing to go the extra mile
If you are a highly self-motivated and energetic person with exceptional people skills and great retail customer service sales skills looking for a career within a successful and supportive environment, then we'd be delighted to hear from you.
We encourage you to visit our website to learn all about us. https://rjkoptometry.com.au/
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: