Regional Allied Health Professionals
Broken Hill, NSW
Advance your career with one of South Australia’s leading and most respected disability service providers.
Novita is recruiting experienced Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Speech Pathologists for its busy regional hubs in Broken Hill
Are you after the perfect opportunity to create a truly fulfilling role working within the community that you live?
This is a unique opening to further develop your skills and progress your career as a member of a dynamic Novita team making a difference for people living with disability in regional NSW and beyond.
What are the givens in our regional centres?
- Full and diverse clientele including both children and adults
- Supervision and continuing education to support and stretch your skill set into new areas
- Opportunity to share your knowledge and skills with a team of likeminded therapists and educators
- Working for a value based, team driven service
- Regional and remote allowances and incentives plus salary packaging up to $15,900 of your salary.
Learn more about Novita’s Broken Hill hub here:
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA, SPA or relevant professional body
- Demonstrated exemplary customer service skills
- Integrity - honest in own behaviour and in dealings with others
- Energetic, resourceful, innovative and flexible in responding to challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively with children, young people, parents and staff
- Ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Team success orientated
Make a difference!
If you are a passionate Allied Health Professional and possess Novita's ICARE values then we would like to hear from you! For further information contact Cathryn Blight, General Manager, Regional Services, on cathryn,[email protected] or 08 8172 9207.
Applications close on Monday 23 December, 2019
We will be reviewing applications and commencing interviews as they come in, so please don't delay in applying
Novita is a child safe organisation and requires the successful applicant to complete pre-employment checks including a Working with Children Check (WWCC). All Novita employees are also required to undertake mandatory training relevant to their role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: