Clinical Nurse Consultants
Are you looking for a rare and exciting Clinical Nurse Consultant opportunity? This might be for you!
ParaQuad NSW is a not-for-profit organisation with almost 60 years history of being a key service provider for people with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities, and assists those we care for to live independently in the community. We are a unique charity and believe our strategic plan and business model enables us to operate as a not for loss organisation allowing us to provide the best possible services and products to our customers.
About the Role
We are seeking two part-time (3 days/per week or equivalent) experienced Clinical Nurse Consultants to join our Clinical Programs Team. Reporting to the Clinical Programs Coordinator you will be performing a range of tasks which include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical consultation, assessment and intervention
- Clinical education and training
- Participation in team projects
Each of these roles would suit a highly skilled and experienced registered nurse who has a strong clinical background in one of three (3) key areas - spinal cord injury or other neurological disability, general continence and/or rehabilitation nursing. You will have community experience or have a sound understanding of the needs associated with community management.
You will identify with our values of Integrity, Accountability, Reliability, Leadership and Respect, and you will ideally possess:
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) as a Registered Nurse;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience and ability to demonstrate skills working with people with physical disabilities and complex health needs;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to work effectively with people across all age groups and from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously, as well as part of a team;
- Good computer literacy with excellent working knowledge of Word/Excel/Power Point; and
- Current NSW Driver’s license.
- Strong clinical background in spinal cord injury or other neurological disabilities and/or general continence and/or rehabilitation nursing; and
- Current Working with Children Check, or willingness to obtain same
Benefits of working with ParaQuad include:
- Family-friendly flexible workplaces
- Excellent career and learning opportunities
- NFP salary sacrificing options
- Additional tax benefits available (meal/entertainment benefit plus Novated Leasing, plus a number of available tax benefits each FBT year)
- Conveniently located workplaces with good public transport (bus) access
- Off-street parking
Closing date: 9 am March 2, 2020
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a NFP sector, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
ParaQuad is an EEO Employer and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants will be required to consent to a pre-employment health assessment, reference checks and a national police check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: