Group Exercise Instructors
- BURN WITH THE BEST -
About Orangetheory Fitness:
Orangetheory Fitness is a global company boasting more than 1000 studios across the world. Originating in the US, Orangetheory is now spread across 21 countries and is fast growing in Australia with studios now open in 6 states and territories.
Orangetheory Fitness offers a winning trifecta of Science-based fitness programming aimed at optimising results, world-class fitness coaching, and the incorporation of industry leading fitness technology to accurately track member heart rates across the course of the workout.
Our heart beat is to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for every single person who engages with Orangetheory Fitness, and we are committed to seeing you thrive and success in your new career with us as an Orangetheory Fitness Coach.
What’s in it for you?
- Results-based pay structure - As your class numbers grow, you will reap the rewards!
- All Orangetheory Fitness Coaches train complimentary at our studio which includes free coaching and use of our heart rate monitors, and you will also receive complimentary uniforms
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Huge growth and career development opportunities
- Social opportunities with both members and staff to immerse yourself in the culture and community of the studio
- Deliver the BEST one hour workout in the world
We are seeking enthusiastic and skilled Group Fitness Instructors to join our driven and hardworking team. This position will involve the exciting task of running group fitness training in a very dynamic, fast paced, well equipped premium fitness studio. It will be your responsibility to energise and motivate our clients through the session.
We allow your personality to shine through to deliver sessions whilst simultaneously motivating and pushing our members to be the best they can be. Your other tasks include:
- Demonstrate movements and modify the workout for all fitness levels
- Provide workout options for people with injuries and special requirements
- Educate members on their results and where their focus should be
- Encourage and motivate our members to push for continued growth
- Introduce first-time participants to the workout via a studio orientation
- Administer first aid (if required)
- Strong passion for health and fitness
- People person
- Energy to instruct large groups
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
- Ability and desire to train all fitness levels
- Member-centric attitude
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics is desired
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Must hold a current Certificate 3 in fitness certification
- Must hold or obtain before starting a current CPR and first aid certificate
- Availability for early morning and late evening
- 1+ year experience teaching group fitness classes, as a personal trainer or group fitness instructor (desired, not essential)
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume TODAY!
Also, please forward your email to:
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: