Pharmacist In Charge
- Be part of a Supportive Award Winning Team with National Support
- Training and Career development opportunities
- Participate in community events promoting Professional Services
- Recently registered encouraged to apply
- Full-Time role
United Chemists, part of the Scaffidi Group, provides old fashioned friendly service with all the latest in pharmacy care and advice and has everything in store for the health and beauty needs of the whole family.
We are passionate about what we do and value the contribution of our people. We work together as a team to ensure that the decisions and improvements we make deliver for our customers.
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a dedicated Pharmacist in Charge to join our business. This is a full-time role based at our United Chemists Pakenham.
This is a really exciting position, placing the pharmacist front and centre in our pharmacy to make an even greater impact on our customers’ health outcomes.This role is focused around proactive engagement with our customers and being directly accessible to provide trusted advice and recommendations.
The successful applicant will be a confident communicator able to build trust with the community and acting as the go-to local primary care specialist.
First and foremost, you’ll be a customer facing pharmacist who can naturally converse with a wide variety of consumers. You’re out from behind the dispensary and offering advice and services to benefit our consumers. Some roles and responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Counsel customers on their medical conditions and medications, both prescription and OTC, with the most up to date, evidence based information
- Promote and execute health services to the highest professional standard
- Build and maintain relationships with local health professionals
- Assist in dispensary operations, including timely acceptance of prescriptions and counselling of patients
- Implement and follow QCPP policy and procedure to the highest standard
- Oversee DAA service and patient care including conducting regular MedsChecks and Clinical Interventions
To be successful in the role, you must possess:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree
- Current General Registration as a pharmacist (without conditions or undertakings) with AHPRA, is required
- Previous use of the FRED dispensing system
- Clear and effective communication skills, with an attention to detail
- Be able to lead and contribute to a dynamic team
- Retail pharmacy industry experience
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a progressive, growing company
- Supportive leadership team and ongoing head office support
How To Apply:
If you are a passionate, aspiring, motivated pharmacist looking for an opportunity to make your mark we want to hear from you. Apply Now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: