Mental Health Clinician - Intake Adult And Child And Youth
MEDACS HEALTHCARE NZ
Brisbane City, QLD
Due to growth in the service, we are currently partnering with a public health providers in the Central QLD region. They are seeking Mental Health Clinician for their Adult and Child and Youth Intake team.This is beautiful part of QLD will see you based in a tranquil town that is located on the Nogoa River in Queensland's beautiful Central Highlands. Surrounded by the best of Queensland's countryside, the town is known for its nearby sapphire gemfields.
The area is in driving distance to Rockhampton and just over an hour flight to Brisbane.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team
Sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
Your duties will be however are not limited to:
- The Intake Clinician will engage in comprehensive consumer focussed mental health consultation, assessment, intervention and training to ensure seamless care for consumers between Mental Health, local public hospitals, and the primary health and community sector.
- Deliver discipline specific mental health clinical services, including mental state and risk assessment, triage, care planning and therapy interventions
- Working on the SSP - Suicide Prevention Plan
- Short term intakes
- Undertake routine tasks, ensuring the implementation of individual assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, multidisciplinary consultation, liaison with referring agents, discharge planning and evaluation of care using appropriate outcome and data measurement systems
- Provide evidence based focused psychological interventions focused on improving symptoms, decreasing risk, minimising distress & progressing towards identified recovery goals
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, OT - Mental Health or other recognised qualification within the Health Professionals
- General Registration with AHPRA (where applicable)
- Eligible for or a member of AASW (where applicable)
- National Criminal Record Check or willingness to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Vaccination Category A
- Class C drivers Licence
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary + super of 12.75% + salary packaging + annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Multidisciplinary and Supportive team
- Relocation assistance to be discussed if successful
- Sponsorship available for the right candidate
- If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can contact Siobhan O'Toole on 02 4945 6208 for further information and a confidential discussion.
Refer a friend and receive up to $750 T's & C's apply
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: