Psychologists / Social Workers
- Help make a difference for Australia's Veterans & their families
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Monday to Friday Hours
ACM Healthcare are searching for a Psychologists / Social Workers for a government department role working with Veterans & families. The role focuses on working with veterans, ADF personnel and their families, you will provide high quality clinical services including evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management. The role is initially a 12-month contract with view to extend based on funding.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of high-quality clinical services including evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management to eligible clients in order to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes
- Maintaining clinical records to department standards, collating and analysing data from client records
- Liaising and forming partnerships with DVA, the ADF, other government departments, ex-service organisations, community health and welfare agencies, and all other organisations involved in meeting the identified needs of veteran and defence force communities and families.
- Participation in community development and service promotion activities as required.
- Applying the principles of cooperative and safe working practices consistent with APS Values and the Department’s mission, vision, approach and values.
To be eligible you will need the following:
- Qualifications must be that of an accredited health profession or social worker
- Qualified health professionals must have FULL registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Social workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Preference is for mental health professionals including Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers or Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencement
- Health professionals and social workers must have extensive clinical and relevant management experience.
Contact Jessica on 0404 576 374 to discuss this role further or inquire about our other positions available. Alternatively, email Jessica directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only applicants who are shortlisted will receive a response.
Tel: 1800 GO 2 ACM (46-2-226)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Email: email@example.com OR
click on the 'Apply for this job' button below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: