Our client is a leading successful specialist medical practice based in the St George region. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Medical Receptionist/Secretary to join their high performing team.
Your new role
Your busy and varied role will primarily involve:
- Answering a high volume of calls
- Greeting Patients
- Managing appointments
- Diary management
- General housekeeping
- Providing a high level of customer service
- General administration support
This role will be approximately 20 - 30 hours a week.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Medical Receptionist background
- Impeccable communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience working within the Specialist industry would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
This exciting opportunity will see you rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and a fantastic work environment. You will be working for an industry leading organisation with continual growth and opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: