Your new company
This established organisation deliver clinic and mobile therapy to schools and homes. This organisation uses their experience and dedication to help tailor programs with specific goals to suit the children’s individual needs and help with their development.
Your new role
As part of this growing team of experienced speech pathologists, you will be working in varied environments, including homes, schools, kindergartens and aged care. You will be responsible for providing great service in the community and you will do this through your passion for supporting and empowering families of children with special needs. You will provide assessments and interventions to both children and adults.
Initially a part time, casual role (2-3 days a week) with chance of going permanent.
What you'll need to succeed
• A current membership with SPA
• Experience working in paediatrics as a speech pathologist for minimum of 1 year qualified
• Current Working With Children Check
• Access to own car and current drivers license
What you'll get in return
• Flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload
• Ongoing support, mentoring and supervision
• Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jem now on the below contact details.
D: +61 (0)2 8860 1669
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: