Registered Nurse - Anaesthetic & Recovery | Melbourne
Permanent positions at a private hospital. Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and highly motivated Peri-operative Registered Nurses to join Anaesthetic & Recovery Unit at a private hospital East of Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available. THE ROLE As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, post operative care or end of life needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years post graduate clinical experience in the Operating Suite environment with suitable Peri-operative qualifications;
- Good communication & problem solving skills ;
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ongoing commitment to professional development.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: