Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation | Melbourne
Permanent positions at a private rehabilitation facility. An excellent opportunity has become available for a Rehabilitation Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join the professional team at a private rehabilitation centre in Melbourne. THE POSITION As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, during the rehabilitation phase.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous experience in rehabilitation nursing;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
- Defined career progression pathway;
- Supportive and progressive management team;
- Friendly multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free car parking;
- Close to public transport.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: