Dental Assistant | The Gap, Qld
The Gap, NT
Job Reference: LPGQ-JO-2001-15578
- Full time opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays
- Located in The Gap, QLD
We put you first, so you can follow your professional passion and do the same for our customers.
Bupa Dental The Gap are committed to ensuring that our patients experience the highest quality of dental treatment in a relaxed and calming environment. We offer a wide range of modern dental and cosmetic treatments, using cutting edge technology, delivering pain free dentistry and exceptional patient care.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant with local dental experience to work for us on a permanent full-time basis.
The heart of the role:
- General chairside assistance
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment
- General Hygiene assistance where required
- Coordination of laboratory work
- Collaborate closely with the clinical team; assist in all aspects of general dentistry
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant required
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- A proven track record of punctuality and reliability
- Ability to build rapport with patients, in a cheerful, light-hearted manner
- A great attitude towards teamwork
- Must be available to work full time
About Bupa Dental:
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
With over half a million patients placing their trust in us every year, we’re now the largest oral health provider in Australia and New Zealand. Being part of a 230+ practice network brings many future opportunities. We continuously research and integrate world best technology and techniques. That’s why, we’re leading the way in digital dentistry.
How to apply:
If you want to work in a positive, fast-paced environment where patient care is the number one priority, click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter.
For more information please visit: http://www.bupadental.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: