Consultant Psychiatrist Tasmania
JPS Medical Recruitment
Description Tasmania, the island state of Australia, lies 40 degrees south of the equator. An archipelago of more than 334 islands in the temperate zone of the southern hemisphere, it is a land of dramatic coastlines, rugged mountains, spectacular wilderness and sparkling highland lakes. Tasmanian's breathe some of the world's cleanest air and can enjoy rainwater of extraordinary purity. Pristine coastal seas and rich, fertile soils enable them to produce the finest foods. Tasmanians produce superb wines and world-class beers to complement their extraordinary food. The natural and built environment inspires their artists and writers. The Role Our client is looking for a confident consultant psychiatrists with a passion for helping people to join their teaching hospital. with excellent opportunities for medical staff at various levels, including: Intern, Resident, Registrar, Consultant and Clinical Director the dynamic teams work in community and inpatient settings. The Offer
- Competitive salary and allowances and comprehensive employment packages.
- Attractive on-call work and call-back allowances for all medical staff.
- Local professional development opportunities are available through an active Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program offered by the Tasmanian Branch of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP).
- Ample opportunity for supervision and teaching.
- Excellent education and career opportunities for families and partners
- A relaxed, culturally rich lifestyle in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: