Assistant In Nursing/midwifery (Casual Pool)
Tasmanian Health Service Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region THS - Sth - Clinical Support Applications must be submitted by Tuesday 28 January, 2020 11:55 PM Position details Applications close: Tuesday 28 January, 2020 11:55 PM AEST Award/Classification: Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award, Registered Nurse Grade 1 Employment Type: Casual Region: South Location: Royal Hobart Hospital The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking interest from suitably qualified applicants for Assistant in Nursing/Midwifery (casual pool) vacancies. Classification Assistant in Nursing Grade 1 Salary $52,178 to $57,332 pro-rata per annum Award Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award 2018 Period of Employment Fixed term, part time and casual, shift work, working as and when required, commencing 9 March 2020 until 8 March 2021 Please note there are multiple vacancies available Location Tasmanian Health Service - South Duties
- In accordance with Agency Policy, legal requirements and the attached Assistant in Nursing/Midwifery - Workplace Guidelines, the Assistant in Nursing (AIN) provides nursing care as delegated by the registered nurse/midwife (RN/RM) and within the direction and supervision of the RN/RM or enrolled nurse (EN) in accordance with the nursing care plan.
- This role may vary slightly depending on the area in which the Assistant in Nursing/Midwifery works.
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance HLT32507 (Acute Care); or
- Is currently an undergraduate Bachelor of Nursing student who has completed a 2nd year clinical practice placement; or
- An enrolled nursing student who has completed their 1st clinical practice placement
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration
- Current First Aid Certificate
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: