General Practitioner Vr | South Of Adelaide | Earn $400k | Dpa Available
- Receive 65% - 70% of billings
- Exceptional purpose built medical facility
- Enjoy flexible working hours
Our client is looking for an experienced VR GP to join their practice in the beautiful south beaches of Adelaide. The practice have a long standing reputation with the local community to provide exceptional patient care to their well established clientele.
Only minutes from the beach, this modern, seaside practice is home to seven GPs with specialties in various fields. Working alongside these doctors, you will receive unparalleled support from a team of nurses and administrators. The nurses on staff have extensive experience in general practice nursing; one has gained her pap smear accreditation and another hold qualifications in care of diabetic patients. A helpful Practice Manager and three savvy receptionists round out this impressive team.
This fully air-conditioned practice features eight consulting rooms, two treatment rooms and a minor operating room. Allied Health services including blood collection, physio, dietitian and dentist are all located within the same centre for the convenience of referral.
The practice is located within close proximity to Adelaide, offering accessibility to the amenities of a vibrant city while enjoying quiet coastal living. A great advantage is that the cost of living and housing are very low in the surrounding suburbs. If you have children you will be pleased to know that you will be close to fantastic schools an university's that can offer quality education.
- You can expect to be busy from day one, the practice is extremely busy.
- Earn a generous income with incentives to increase earnings.
- Receive ongoing training in our accredited training clinics.
- Enjoy flexible working hours.
- Earn 65%-70% of billings.
- Work within a friendly, fun, collaborative environment.
- You will have the support of highly professional & experienced nursing and admin staff
- Fully computerised with the latest
- AHPRA registration and Medicare provider number
- Patient, self-motivated and adaptable to the needs of each client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to high quality evidence based and ethical practice.
- DPA replacement available for a limited time only!
- Vocational Registered General Practitioner
If this position is of interest, please email your resume to: Raechel@sigmaresourcing.com.au or 0414 226 080 for a confidential discussion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: