Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - Hobart
Join one of Australia's largest healthcare providers
At Medibank, we are driven to look at the bigger picture. With a clear intent to drive better health outcomes for our fellow Australians.
HealthStrong - Medibank's Dedicated Allied Health service
Delivering care into residential aged care, corporate wellness centres and private homes. With operations right across Australia, you’re in control of where your career takes you.
Increase your career choices by joining HealthStrong as your partner for clinical opportunities in aged care. Taking this step will give you a different clinical environment, outside of the hospital and private practice settings. This is a challenging and rewarding career option for any clinician, regardless of your background and level of experience. No matter where you are in your career, HealthStrong is here to support you every step of the way.
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to join our team within the Hobart, Tasmania. Your role will focus on reducing pain and maximising the mobility and independence of your patients’ daily lives by:
- Conducting thorough patient assessments
- Creating innovative treatment plans
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
- Implementing & managing pain management clinics
As a clinician with much experience, you strive to make a difference in the lives of elderly patients by providing pain management and working with them to improve their mobility. With the ability to work independently, you also thrive building relationships and enjoy contributing professionally to a multidisciplinary environment. You will also have a relevant tertiary degree and full registration with AHPRA.
What HealthStrong Can Offer You
As an employee you’re entitled to a range of both Medibank & HealthStrong benefits, including:
- Fantastic pay based on experience - $70,000 to $90,000
- Regional allowances totalling $10,000 for some locations and relocation assistance where applicable.
- $1000 CPD education annual allowance.
- Private Health, Travel, Life and Pet Insurance subsidies.
- Paid parental leave for 14 weeks and all eligible employees, regardless of whether you are the primary or secondary carer – in fact, we’re the proud winners of the number one workplace for dads.
- One day of paid community leave per year
- Flexible part time, flexible hours and job share opportunities available.
- Sponsorship opportunities for overseas trained clinicians.
Click Apply Now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: