Early Childhood Intervention Practitioner
South East Nanango, QLD
Posted by Mcarthur on 29 Nov 2019
About the Centre/Service12 Month Contract Work-Life Balance Excellent Rates of pay with salary packaging A unique opportunity for an early childhood intervention practitioner to join an excellent not-for-profit organisation offering great rates of pay along with flexibility. About the Organisation: An independent community service located in the South East who have been around for 150 years! Their aim is to create a stronger, more connected and supportive community. They believe that everyone is someone in their community and this is reflected in their approach.
Work Days of the Role5
- Part time Role (22.8 hours per week) – 12-month maternity contract
- Responsible for providing high quality early childhood intervention services to children aged between 0-7 years and their families.
- Working in partnership with families
- Specific planning and evaluation of the effectiveness of programs.
- Completing assessments, funding applications and reports.
- Supervision of the students completing their placements and providing them with feedback.
- Delivering a flexible and personalised therapy specific to additional needs.
- Performance reviews.
- Continually contributing towards the QIP and reporting risk to the appropriate personnel.
- Actively assess, manage and where possible mitigate workplace risk including (OHS) consumer related risk.
- Community based
- Workplace benefits i.e. flexible work hours, gifted days of.
- Generous salary packaging
- Professional development
- Experienced Educational practitioner or preschool officer are desirable.
- Flexible to working in designated locations around the South East
- To be able to demonstrate general knowledge in autism, cerebral palsy and developmental delay.
- Excellent theoretical knowledge
- Ability to meet KPI’s and able to meet deadlines in a timely manor
- At least a Diploma of Children’s Services / Welfare qualifcation
- Current Victoria’s Drivers License
- Employment working with Children Check
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: