Sonographer - Mackay
- Continue your career with a strong, stable leader in medical imaging
- Ongoing support for your career & academic development
- Immerse yourself in nature and fall in love with the laid-back beach lifestyle of the Mackay region
has more than 45 practices, led by the most experienced team of radiologists and nuclear imaging specialists in the state. Our caring team of professionals from the technical, nursing, and admin support fields are all focused on providing the best service, care and clinical outcomes to our patients and referrers.
About the role
We are seeking a Sonographer to work in our Mackay practices. The role will require participation in on-call and weekend work. Full and part time expressions of interest will be considered.
You will work alongside a dedicated, friendly, highly skilled team of radiologists, technical and administrative professionals who are committed to providing the best service to our patients and referrers. We have Radiologists on site at all times.
Remuneration and, where applicable, relocation assistance will be negotiated with suitable candidates.
Our Mackay practices are comprised of a private hospital department and comprehensive, fast paced community site. This mix offers you great variety every day, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills across a broad range of studies.
If you're a talented Sonographer with current ASAR accreditation we'd love to hear from you! You'll ideally have experience across general, obs & gynae, MSK and some vascular.
You will be known for your high quality work and your friendly, caring and compassionate nature - this is essential to deliver the high level of patient care Queensland X-Ray is committed to providing.
You will also demonstrate:
• A passion for delivering an exceptional patient care/customer service experience
• The ability to deliver quality work and remain calm under pressure
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• The attitude, initiative and ability to be a great team member
• Accuracy and sharp attention to detail
• Very professional personal presentation
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV online. For further discussion, please call Melissa Kochanek on (07) 3422 8800 or email email@example.com
As the largest private radiology practice in Queensland and with over 40 centres serving communities throughout the state, Queensland X-Ray has been providing a clearer picture of health for more than 30 years.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: