General Practitioner - Gp - Beachside Living - $200 Ph For 5 Hr Shift
Port Macquarie, NSW
Are you an experienced General Practitioner (AHPRA registered FRACGP) seeking to boost your income? Keen to maximise your time in general practice?
A unique opportunity has arisen for experienced General Practitioners (VR/Fellow) with an interest in acute medicine to join an innovative primary healthcare provider and work part or full time in the attractiuve Mid North Coast.
Working in tandem with the clinic's triage nurse, the clinic offers their GPs the option to work in their newly modelled Urgent Care Clinic and or as a GP in their state of the art facility. With the option to work shifts to suit the individual GP all around the clock - this role offers the ultimate in terms of work life balance, income potential and scope of work. On offer is a generous $200 hr retainer for acute care work and generous billings. Further GP work available.
If you've been looking to increase your scope of work - happy to roll your sleeves up for a few hours work metres only from the surf - this role is calling you!!!
- Part & full time opportunity - Choose your hours and days
- Flexible Employment Arrangements
- General Practice care with a difference - GP & acute care medicine
- Lucrative billings - $200 p hr for acute care
- Nursing support to increase your billings - see +/-10 patients a go
- Doctors with HPOS can start immediately
- Coastal paradise - regional centre - major services, top schools
General Practitioners with General & Vocational Registration with AHPRA and no conditions required. Overseas applicants without Fellowship with RACGP ineligible.
How to Apply
Click 'Apply for this job' or
Please Email your CV directly firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Natasha on0424 553 237
for a confidential discussion
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: