Work Health & Safety Advisor
Is safety your passion? Do you pride your success on strong stakeholder and staff engagement? Interviewing immediately, this opportunity provides flexible hours to work around your commitments.
From AI to the gig economy, the world of work is changing fast. But with the Adecco Group, you'll be able to shape that world. Why?
Because our clients entrust us to solve their most critical challenges. But also, because we're an organisation that not only looks to the future but predicts it. We're embracing new ideas and disruptive technologies.
Just as you get to work on client challenges, you'll get to work on your own self, too. With world-class training and development. With plenty of opportunities to collaborate, learn and grow.
Working within a team of dedicated WHS and Injury Management professionals. As the Work Health and Safety Advisor for NSW & ACT, your expertise is pivotal in driving best practice across The Adecco Group, by giving sound advice and guidance; to develop, implement and lead the commitment to best practice of WHS compliance and procedures in line with Group policy and legislation.
Your role will include;
- Provide training and guidance to staff in line with WHS training requirements in the implementation of WHS management systems to continually drive safety culture improvement
- Review and manage incident reports and investigations
- Provide support to internal staff to achieve their WHS accountabilities.
- Develop and implement targeted preventative strategies to reduce injuries and associated costs of claims
- Provide advice and recommendations to the business on risk associated with potential new clients and possible financial consequences
- Conduct WHS client workplace assessments in conjunction with the Group's customers and consultants
- Keep up to date with current practices in WHS through monitoring legislative changes, standards and codes of practice and ensure continued compliance within the Group
- Drive a culture of care and accountability within the region in relation to WHS
We are looking for a hands-on, confident WHS specialist, with the ability to influence across multiple levels of stakeholders. Coupled with this, your solid attention to detail, written and analytical skills will be highly regarded to assist the Group in continually improving our ISO45001 certified safety management system. You will have;
- A proven background in stakeholder management within health and safety
- Exposure to WHS within a Labour Hire Environment is highly desirable
- Role is based in Parramatta, flexibility to travel to other Suburban or Regional Branches is essential (with some overnight travel)
- Driver's License is essential for this role
- Your passion,teamspirit, entrepreneurship, responsibility and strong customerfocus will see you succeed in this role and become a valued colleague in our business
Voted #5 in World's Best Workplaces 2018 list, a career with the Adecco Group provides you with significant benefits including;
- An attractive base salary plus bonus
- Career mobility within our 19 Australian branches and 5,200 global offices spanning 60 countries
- Unlock potential through a blend of internal, external and on the job training
- Flexible working environment
- Paid community/volunteer days and charity involvement
- Work within a great place to work certified environment
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: