We are looking for someone to join the Governance team for 1-month, Monday - Friday from 8:30AM-4:00PM to provide admin support.
Our client is a local government body that assists in the development of the local community. They prepare plans to help develop the community to ensure a better, convenient and fantastic place to live, work and enjoy.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff;
- Making travel arrangements for staff,
- Organising and arranging meetings; and
- Being the point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
To be the successful candidate, you must have the following:
- Have demonstrated experience in previous administrative support roles;
- Have knowledge of the GIPA (Government Information Public Access) Act, which is the freedom of information;
- Have experience with processing access to information applications;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and the
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Experience working in governance.
- Significant admin experience within other areas of government.
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in an amazing office with a beautiful view, apply now!
Please note, you must have experience and an understanding of the GIPA Act to be considered for this role.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply' below.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: