Luna Park Sydney
Milsons Point, NSW
Luna Park Sydney invites Food and Beverage candidates interested in our quick service and dine in food outlets to attend a hospitality practical interview.
Initially work is available during the upcoming school holiday period, with the potential of ongoing work after the peak period has ended.
There are 2 practical interview timeslots to choose from, so book in now to secure your interview on Saturday 23rd November at:
Below you’ll find information about everything you need to know before applying for a position with Luna Park…
Important things you need to know…
To attend, you must apply, complete your details on the form and select your interview time.
What positions are available?
• Part Time Retail Food & Beverage Attendants, Cashiers, Cooks and Baristas. Applicants may also be offered ongoing work at the completion of the peak period.
Our Retail F&B positions serve up everything from delicious fun park favourites including burgers, pizzas & salads, learning the art of ice-cream service to fairy floss spinning, coffee service, and behind the bar for special events and music festivals. You will assist in the efficient operation of our bistro, gourmet burger bar, gelato parlour and fast food outlets in the park in the positions of Grill/Fryer Cooks, Barista, Food and Beverage Attendants and Cashiers. These positions will be available for the busy school holiday period and relevant experience is required.
All applicants must:
• Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a warm, smile as big as our trademark face.
• Be able to speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in English. These positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
• Have permission to work in Australia, visa applicants also welcome.
• Be available to work a variety of shifts during our operational hours including Friday, Saturday and Sundays, morning and/or evening shifts, and some weekdays during the school holidays, including New Year’s Eve.
• Have obtained a current NSW RSA competency card (essential for all positions). Please ensure that you allow enough time to obtain your RSA from an approved NSW training provider. Note that some training providers limit Student Visa holders from obtaining this licence. As such, it would be up to your discretion to find a training provider that does not need visa status verification; however, you should be mindful to ensure that you are not in breach of your visa conditions by completing the RSA training.
• Have obtained a current paid employment NSW Working with Children Check (essential for all positions).
When are the interviews taking place?
The practical interview will be held on: Saturday 23rd November at 4pm and 6:30pm. You should allow up to 2 hours to participate in each stage of the process. If you can’t make it on any of these dates, unfortunately there are no alternate dates available at this stage for F&B positions.
Where are the interviews being held?
At Luna Park Sydney - Simply walk through the entry face and follow the signs to recruitment interviews.
How to apply?
Apply now to be part of the Luna Park show in a range of Food and Beverage roles. Please follow this link, https://forms.gle/AA2YDY314Gc7nAKH7 to register your details and select an interview.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: