Registered Nurse - Coronary Care Unit | Sydney
Permanent positions at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated and experienced Coronary Care nurses to provide expert nursing care to complex patients at a private hospital in Western Sydney. THE ROLE As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards);
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Previous experience in ICU/ Coronary Care unit;
- Current ALS qualifications'
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: