Registered Nurse - Medical / Rehabilitation | Canberra
Canberra Airport, ACT
Permanent position at a private hospital. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the Medical / Rehabilitation team at a private hospital in Canberra, ACT. THE POSITION As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Medical / Rehabilitation nursing;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: