Registered Nurse | Primary Health
CORNERSTONE MEDICAL RECRUITMENT
Are you looking to relocate? We are seeking a primary health nurse to come work down in walgett. We are looking for a Nurse for a 3- 12 month basis.
You will need a strong back ground in primary health and Working with Aboriginal communities on a daily basis. you will be work in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Salary Packaging
- Salary up to $45 / hour (based on experience)
- Accommodation with electricity, water and internet provided subsidised.
- Paid leave loading 17.5 %
- Use of motor vehicle within the town of Walgett
- Uniform (provide own black pants, skirt etc and shoes)
- Career Progression
The position is located in rural NSW in a small town of around 2500 people. The location offers a friendly relaxed lifestyle and there are many sporting and recreational options available. You will find an airport located nearby and a range of amenities such as shops, salons, District Hospital, Youth Centre, and a local swimming pool.
It is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Bachelor or Nursing or equivalent
- Full working rights in Australia
- Commitment to providing health of Aboriginal people
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, simply click ‘apply’ or contact Shannan Dabek a call on
07 3171 2929 /
Please apply if you have only Australian experience.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: