New & exciting opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Technician, with a tertiary education in mechanical or scientific disciplines for internationally known manufacturer in northern suburbs of Adelaide.
- High reputable and successful manufacturer
- Key lab tech / R&D role
- Northern Adelaide based
- Management of the Laboratory function to provide testing and diagnostic services to the operational and R&D functions within the business.
- Technical assistance and input in developing the next generation of product to prepare the business to operate in the circular economy of the future.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support to the business on a day to day basis.
- Network and liaise with global counterparts to learn and share information.
- Coordinate & manage all requests for testing in the laboratory.
- Carry out testing of product to support technical projects, operational QA requirements and R&D projects.
- Prepare diagnostic reports to interpret R&D and test data.
- Tertiary education in mechanical or scientific discipline.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills in MS Office suite, data and statistical analysis tools (Minitab etc).
- Strong diagnostic skills, understanding of cause and effect.
- Must be flexible in attitude and lateral in thinking.
- Must be willing to learn new skills.
- Self disciplined goal orientated individual with initiative.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: