Clinical Nurse - School Based Youth Health (Home Hill)
South Townsville, QLD
Become part of a team that strives to deliver excellence in healthcare. Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision? Are you:
- Passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
- A person who meets challenges head on?
- Mandatory: Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent is a required qualification for this position.
- Nursing: Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager prior to commencement of clinical duties.
- Highly Desirable: Tertiary Qualification relevant to the position or working towards a relevant Qualification.
- Drivers Licence: This position requires the incumbent to operate a class ‘C' motor vehicle, and an appropriate licence endorsement to operate this type of vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided before commencement of duty.
- This position is located within various schools across Ayr and Home Hill. Travel between schools will be required.
- Proven ability to comprehensively assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care at an advanced level within a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with team members, patients and other stakeholders, including participation in relevant networks to achieve work unit outcomes.
- Ability to provide nursing leadership in the clinical and professional setting including the role modelling of effective communication and problem solving.
- Proven ability to use information and reporting systems appropriate to the position in order to achieve outcomes and identify areas for improvement
- Proven ability to provide clinical education and support at an advanced level and demonstrate own professional development.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: